Supporting Homeless Veterans
on their Journey Home
Total Jackpot Winner Takes Half
Clear Path for Veterans New England 50/50
Thank you to everyone who participated in our 50/50 draw. Our next one is coming soon so stay tuned!
Who You Help
Did you know? There are almost 1000 homeless Veterans on any given night in the Commonwealth of
How It Works
Previous Raffle Winner Announcements
Lottery License #RAF1196956
By participating, purchasers agree to be bound by these Official Rules, which shall be binding and final as to all matters related to the 50/50 Raffle. The Raffle is also subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations.
- Purchaser must be 18 years or older and located within the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Tickets may not be purchased in the name of a minor.
- Tickets will be sold using an electronic raffle system supplied by Ascend Fundraising Solutions. Tickets can be bought online at ClearPath5050.com from March 1, 2022 through 12:01PM EST on April 19, 2022. Ascend Fundraising Solutions has been contracted for this raffle and is delivering online services. This raffle is licensed by the City of Devens, MA.
- Tickets are available online ClearPath5050.com. Tickets may only be purchased online. All sales are final.
- The winning ticket number will be selected by a Random Number Generation System from all raffle numbers sold. One winning entry will be drawn. The raffle winner need not be present. Two pieces of identification that match the name on the winning raffle ticket will be required to claim the prize.
- Tickets can be purchased for $20.00 for 10 tickets or $40 for 80 tickets or $80 for 240 tickets.
- Requests for specific 50/50 numbers are not accepted as numbers are generated from a Random Selection System.
- The following individuals and their immediate families living at the same address are excluded from purchasing a ticket: Clear Path for Veterans New England, Inc. staff members involved in the management and execution of the 50/50 raffle and Clear Path for Veterans New England, Inc. board members.
- One cash prize will be awarded for the draw and the winning ticket number will be posted online at ClearPath5050.com.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or by phone by the Clear Path for Veterans New England Inc.. The winning ticket holder must claim their prize by July 19, 2022 at the Clear Path for Veterans New England, Inc. offices located at 84 Antietam Street Devens, Ma. - OR by cheque via standard post to PO Box 2073 Devens Ma. 01434, If the prize is unclaimed, the money will be donated to Clear Path for Veterans New England Inc.
- All federal, state and local income taxes are the sole responsibility of each Raffle winner. The taxable value of the prizes will be treated as ordinary income to the winners for federal and state income tax purposes, and the Internal Revenue Service specifies that no portion of the ticket price will qualify as a charitable contribution for federal income tax purposes.
- By accepting the prize, all winners agree to the use of their name and photo for publicity purposes by Clear Path for Veterans New England, Inc. and grant Clear Path for Veterans New England, Inc. full permission for such use.
- Purchaser, by participating in the Raffle, agrees that Clear Path for Veterans New England, Inc. and its respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, consultants, and agents will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by purchasers against, any and all claims, demands, losses, liabilities, costs, expenses or damages of any kind, relative whether in whole or in part or directly or indirectly, participation in this raffle.
- Raffle winner must present a valid driver’s license and a completed and executed IRS Form W-2G to claim the Prize. Thus, the Prize will be delivered to the winner only after the amount equal to twenty-four percent (24%) of the value of the prize, or appropriate amount as mandated by the IRS, has been deducted from the prize by Clear Path for Veterans New England, Inc.
- There will be a Guaranteed Jackpot take home prize of $5,000 to the winner.
- Early Bird Prizes include: Tickets for 2 to a Bruins Game in the Private Suite of 98.5 the Sports Hub (draw date March 10). Tickets for 2 to a Celtics Game Tickets in the Private Suite of 98.5 the Sports Hub (draw date March 17). Red Sox tickets for 2 to Fenway with a tour of the Red Sox broadcast booth during 2022 season (draw date March 24). Dinner for 4 at the Capital Grille a $600 value (Draw date March 31st). Tickets for 2 to see Garth Brooks on Saturday May 21 at Gillette Stadium, Dinner at 110 Grill ($100 Value), and one night stay at the Springhill Suites in Wrentham (Draw date April 7). Tickets for 3 to the Final Round of the US Open at The Country Club in Brookline on Sunday June 19 (Draw date April 14)
- The Raffle and these Official Rules shall be subject to and governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. If a court of competent jurisdiction finds that any provision of these Official Rules, or their application to a particular persons or circumstances, is invalid or enforceable to any extent, then the remainder of these Official Rules , and the application of all these Official Rules to other persons or circumstances, shall not be affected by that determination, and shall remain enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- For inquiries on the procedures of the 50/50 Raffle, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org