Clear Path for Veterans New England 50/50 for Life
Guaranteed Jackpot of $10,000, Winner Receives Half!
1% voluntarily serve to protect our Freedom we need you - the 99% whose Freedoms they protect to support them when they return home.
Early Bird Drawing: Each Thursday at 11:59pm throughout the campaign.
Early Bird Prizes:
June 24 by 11:59 pm
2 tickets to Patriots vs Tampa Bay, one night accommodations at Spring Hill Suites Wrentham and Dinner at 110 Grille!
Purchase Your Ticket Now!
Who You Help
How It Works
Lottery License #RAF1196956
By participating, purchasers agree to be bound by these Official Rules, which shall be binding and final as to all matters related to the 50/50 Raffle. The Raffle is also subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations.
- Purchaser must be 18 years or older and located within the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Tickets may not be purchased in the name of a minor.
- Tickets will be sold using an electronic raffle system supplied by Ascend Fundraising Solutions. Tickets can be bought online at
ClearPath5050.comfrom June 2, 2021 through 11:59PM EST on June 30, 2021. Ascend Fundraising Solutions has been contracted for this raffle and is delivering online services. This raffle is licensed by the City of Devens, MA.
- Tickets are available online
ClearPath5050.com. Tickets may only be purchased online. All sales are final.
- The winning ticket number will be selected by a Random Number Generation System from all raffle numbers sold. One winning entry will be drawn. The raffle winner need not be present. Two pieces of identification that match the name on the winning raffle ticket will be required to claim the prize.
- Tickets can be purchased for $10 for 10 tickets or $20 for 40 tickets or $40 for 160 tickets.
- Requests for specific 50/50 numbers are not accepted as numbers are generated from a Random Selection System.
- The following individuals and their immediate families living at the same address are excluded from purchasing a ticket: Clear Path for Veterans New England, Inc. staff members involved in the management and execution of the 50/50 raffle and Clear Path for Veterans New England, Inc. board members.
- One cash prize will be awarded for the draw and the winning ticket number will be posted online at
- The winner will be notified by email and/or by phone by the Clear Path for Veterans New England Inc.. The winning ticket holder must claim their prize by August 30, 2021 at the Clear Path for Veterans New England, Inc. offices located at 84 Antietam Street Devens, Ma. - OR by cheque via standard post to PO Box 1001 Devens Ma. 01434, If the prize is unclaimed, the money will be donated to Clear Path for Veterans New England Inc.
- All federal, state and local income taxes are the sole responsibility of each Raffle winner. The taxable value of the prizes will be treated as ordinary income to the winners for federal and state income tax purposes, and the Internal Revenue Service specifies that no portion of the ticket price will qualify as a charitable contribution for federal income tax purposes.
- By accepting the prize, all winners agree to the use of their name and photo for publicity purposes by Clear Path for Veterans New England, Inc. and grant Clear Path for Veterans New England, Inc. full permission for such use.
- Purchaser, by participating in the Raffle, agrees that Clear Path for Veterans New England, Inc. and its respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, consultants, and agents will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by purchasers against, any and all claims, demands, losses, liabilities, costs, expenses or damages of any kind, relative whether in whole or in part or directly or indirectly, participation in this raffle.
- Raffle winner must present a valid driver’s license and a completed and executed IRS Form W-2G to claim the Prize. Thus, the Prize will be delivered to the winner only after the amount equal to twenty-four percent (24%) of the value of the prize, or appropriate amount as mandated by the IRS, has been deducted from the prize by Clear Path for Veterans New England, Inc.
- There will be a Guaranteed Jackpot take home prize of $5,000 to the winner.
- There will be three Early Bird draws on June 10, 17 and 24, 2021. The Early Bird Prizes are TBD. Those who enter in before the Early Bird deadline will be eligible for both the Early Bird Prize and the Grand Prize.
- The Raffle and these Official Rules shall be subject to and governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. If a court of competent jurisdiction finds that any provision of these Official Rules, or their application to a particular persons or circumstances, is invalid or enforceable to any extent, then the remainder of these Official Rules , and the application of all these Official Rules to other persons or circumstances, shall not be affected by that determination, and shall remain enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- For inquiries on the procedures of the 50/50 Raffle, please e-mail